Through this Ultimate Blog Challenge, I not only have been challenged to blog everyday but also to read and comment on other blogs that I normally wouldn’t read otherwise. Through this experience, I’ve discovered blog posts that have made me return to the blog to read more. And today I feel like sharing these gems.
- Sharing my two cents This blog post reminded me instantly of my mom and her mom (maternal grandmother) both of whom I miss dearly. I love the idea of pennies being lucky and of pennies being a sign from above. 🙂
- Colleges inflate their competitiveness As an ACT and SAT tutor, I have seen this come true before my eyes. It’s good to keep up with the current college trends as they’ve changed since I was in college back in the early 2000’s.
- Do affirmations work? This post was interesting to me since I’ve heard both sides of whether affirmations work or not. I enjoy writing my affirmations down but also don’t want to rely on them to feel like I’m good enough the way I am.
- Weekends are for my daughter I like this blog since it seems to paint the picture of my future. While I don’t have a kid yet, I will soon be living the life of raising my daughter and helping her explore the world around her.
- Here’s why I don’t care if I’m being clingy This is the blog of blogs. To be honest, I didn’t think guys like this still existed. And a part of me is imagining some old lady on the other side of the world writing this blog. But this gave me a sliver of hope for the opposite sex.
What blogs do you enjoy reading?